The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) provides a facility online to check your PF balance with the status of the account.This facility is available to the organizations who manage their PF with EPCO. The information is not available for the organisation's who have their own private PF trust
Steps To Check Your PF Balance Available with EPCO
- Visit The EPCO Website
- Select your State
- Select Your EPCO Office
- Enter Your PF Account Details :
- State - 2 Characters - Auto Filled after Selection
- City - 3 Characters - Auto Filled after Selection
- Establishment Code - Maximum of 7 Characters
- Extension Code - Maximum 3 Characters
- Your PF Account Number - 7 Characters
STATE - MH,
CITY - THN
ESTABLISHMENT CODE - 12345
EXTENSION - 000 (leave blank)
PF Account - 67.
- Enter Name as in Pay Slip
- Enter Your Mobile Number (Working as SMS would be sent on this number)
- Select the tick mark to Agree the information provided
- Select Submit for completing your request.
- You would receive the SMS in a few minutes with your account details
Click Here to Visit the EPCO Site Now
Click Here to verify the Establishment Code of your Employer is it is not available with you.
Thanks for Visiting.